TanvasTouch® Dev Kit Engineering Sample
The TanvasTouch® Dev Kit contains everything you need to program textures and effects on touchscreens, trackpads and physical surfaces.
- 10.1” multi-touch display
- 5 hours of dedicated support from Tanvas experts – Work directly with haptic experts to get your project up and running.
Software, Tools & Training
- SDK including and documentation
- C# API
- Hello Tanvas tutorial and C# application
- C API
- C++ API
- Detailed API documentation
- TanvasTouch Engine Developer Dashboard – Enables you to see where haptics are placed on the screen for any app currently running.
- Viewer – Haptic media viewer for rapid iteration and evaluation while designing haptic textures.
- Intro App – Introduction to TanvasTouch technology with a handful of examples showing what’s possible with surface haptics.
- UI Reference Library – Example C# application implementing an interactive haptic knob, with accompanying source code
- Educational Materials – Increase your understanding of surface haptics and how to program textures and effects.
- Developer User License
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 7 in|
|Power Cable Type||
North America (Type B), Europe (Types E,F), Australia (Type I), UK – (Type G)