TanvasTouch Dev Kit
Create a Sensation!
Feel Like Prototyping? Our 10.1″ TanvasTouch Desktop Development Kit contains everything you need to program textures and haptic effects on touchscreens, trackpads and physical surfaces.
TanvasTouch® Dev Kit
Start creating textures and haptic effects with the TanvasTouch® Desktop Development Kit. Programming haptics is as simple – and versatile – as creating an image. The solution includes:
- Dedicated Support from Tanvas experts
- 10-point Multi-touch Input Capacitive Display (scroll down for detailed specs)
- Software, Tools & Training
(1Kg weight, steel wool grade 0000)
Environmental and Storage Conditions
Safety and Regulations
TanvasTouch® Desktop Development Kit
The TanvasTouch® Desktop Development Kit Open Frame model is for applications that will be integrated into other equipment or enclosures. It has the same design features as the Standard product but in a long-lasting molded metal product cycle-enclosure.
TANVASTOUCH® SURFACE HAPTICS
Gillette Wins Over New Dads with Award-Winning Surface Haptic Campaign
Read More About Our Cannes Lion Project
How much does the TanvasTouch® Desktop Development Kit cost?
The dev kit sells for $1999
What do I get when I purchase a TanvasTouch® Desktop Dev Kit?
- 5 hours of dedicated support from Tanvas experts – Work directly with haptic experts to get your project up and running.
Software, Tools & Training
- SDK and documentation
- C# API
- Hello Tanvas tutorial and C# application
- C API
- C++ API
- Detailed API documentation
- TanvasTouch Engine Developer Dashboard – Enables you to see where haptics are placed on the screen for any app currently running.
- Viewer – Haptic media viewer for rapid iteration and evaluation while designing haptic textures
- Intro App – Introduction to TanvasTouch technology with a handful of examples showing what’s possible with surface haptics.
- UI Reference Library – Example C# application implementing an interactive haptic knob, with accompanying source code
- Educational Materials – Increase your understanding of surface haptics and how to program textures and effects
Developer User License
I am interested in commercializing this technology. What’s the next step?
To upgrade your developer license or explore commercial use of TanvasTouch technology or products, please fill out the form on our Contact page. You may also be interested in the Mimo Vue with TanvasTouch product.
I have a project that falls outside the 10.1” size of TanvasTouch® dev kit product. Can you accommodate customization?
TanvasTouch technology works across any size, shape or surface. We’d love to hear what you have in mind. To speak with a Tanvas representative about your requirements, please fill out the form on our Contact page.
I’m having trouble getting my TanvasTouch® Desktop Dev Kit set up. Do you have videos and other documentation?
Absolutely! Visit Resources for system requirements, setup instructions, reference documentation and more.
I need some help brainstorming the best way to use this technology. Can you help?
Absolutely! Included with your purchase of the TanvasTouch Desktop Dev Kit is five (5) hours of dedicated support from Tanvas experts. Once you’ve purchased your dev kit, simply email [email protected] to get started.
When will TanvasTouch® surface haptic technology be available in my smartphone device?
Similar to Dolby or Intel, TanvasTouch® is a technology that goes inside other products. We are actively seeking integrations with a wide range of OEMs across many industries including automotive, gaming, retail and consumer electronics. If you just can’t wait, we welcome your help in expediting the process by customizing this tweet for the touch-enabled product you most want to feel, “Hey @[OEM], #GimmeTanvasTouch @TanvasLabs”
I’m super proud of what I’ve built using the TanvasTouch® Desktop Dev Kit. Where can I submit my project for review and free promotion?
One of the most exciting things for our team is to see others innovating with surface haptics! If you’ve developed something the world needs to know about, tell us about your project by sending a detailed description to [email protected]
Touch the Next Level with Surface Haptics!
Purchase your TanvasTouch Desktop Development Kit today and unlock a new dimension of interaction.